**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, July 31, 2023

July 22,2023 Just a Thought! Now it wasn't my Fault what happened to me and my Family in Klamath falls Oregon on 10/5/6/2019 it was our Accusers Fault but it's Sure Messed up How everyone Treats us all like Shit just because I have been sueing for over 3 years because of this crap and I still haven't seen a dime! so it's time to take the top offenders out and Kill them and anyone who is protecting Them as well ! This is a true story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA and worldwide! #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Human Trafficking Awareness Animation

https://youtu.be/eRwIKj5kxWE?si=BerMAI3qSBUDoYXy