**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

June 21,2023 I had all my mail 📬💌 forward ⏩ to Christmas 🎄🎁 island 🏝️ at #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon 4527 se Rhodesia way Christmas 🎄🎁 island overseas APO. because I don't get my mail 📬💌 anyways for over 3 years due to this bull shit in Klamath falls Oregon and Milwaukee Oregon and west Virginia and now the state of the union and the mail 📬💌 I mail to veriable addresses comes back to me opened by the mail 📬💌 employees so this will be the last month I Mail 📬💌 anything from Merrill Oregon Post office and Malin Oregon Post office and tule lake California post office! why 📬💌 mail anything when Twits don't do there jobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.