Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Friday, June 16, 2023
June 16,2023 This is some of my Products that I take pictures of daily to document everything! #0382 Nana's Exquisite creations and legal Hemp goodies and more Worldwide and live ( and some day I'll sew again ❤️🙏 but as of now I can't because all my sewing machines and fabric and all and everything was stolen from me and all reported over and over again worldwide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human Trafficking Awareness Animation
https://youtu.be/eRwIKj5kxWE?si=BerMAI3qSBUDoYXy
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.