**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

May 3,2023 I #0382 Mailed this case files and lawsuits and warrants on my accusers and there friends and families that I testified against on 11//9/19 in state of California and the state of the union and overseas and global anyways look how incompetent the mail 📬 system is and the employees because they wrote on this case file that there is no such Air force base which is bull crap because I have been there many times over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.