**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Sunday, May 28, 2023

May 28,2023 I found these bullet casings at fast break gas station ⛽ and mini Mart in Merrill Oregon yesterday at 712am by the telephone 📱📞 Pole 💈 and also a piece of leaf or slug how they would call it the gold ones 2 bullet casings and 1 slug or lead and in Merrill Oregon one of the roads going into Merrill Oregon off the side and close to a canel I found a yellow shot gun shell that was burned . and the small gold shell I found at fast break gas station and mini Mart in Merrill Oregon in the parking lot a day prior to these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.