**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, May 22, 2023

March 7,2023 I #0382 am going to send these when I get some more money 🤑💰 and I'll hand deliver uncle/cousin Donnie Simon's to him in person if I see him tomorrow in Merrill Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Old-fashioned plum jam requires just fresh plums and sugar, relying on the natural pectin in the fruit skins to thicken into a rich, glossy spread

Old-fashioned plum jam requires just fresh plums and sugar, relying on the natural pectin in the fruit skins to thicken into a rich, glossy ...