Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Friday, April 14, 2023
April 14,2023 **#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creation's and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live aka Naomi Lynn Simon is gonna send 3 of these to my brother Dion Simon in pioneer Louisiana so he can take to the 🚒🔥 fire station down the street to put in vault and the other ones are going to David Foster aka Mad poker league in Portland Oregon for a Gift so they can try my Watermelon 🍉 Slices Gummy legal Hemp candy 🍭🍬 Handcrafted by myself**#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creation's and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live when I get more money 💵💰 to send them! ( and One to Rivermark bank for Greta Cooper)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.