**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, February 6, 2023

February 6,2023 #0382 Pumpkin pie 🥧🎂 spice Home School 🏫🎒 ( APO And worldwide and global , if any one wants to get ahold of me #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon please contact me from my contact form on the right side of each of my Google bloggers and I will get back to you in a Timely matter! Thank you #0382 Pumpkin pie 🥧🎂 spice Home School 🎒🤩 and more worldwide and global ( Apo) signed, Naomi Lynn Simon! ( Also to send Home work back to me #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon Home 🏘️ school Teacher send it to Christmas 🎄🎁 Island 🏝️ C/o Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and global to 4527 RHODESIA Way International Waters Christmas Island ( APO/ Afghanistan/ Iran/Iraq/ Ejupt/) Thanks 👍🙏 #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and Global) All my mail 📬 has been stolen except for what I try to send out to my Real family and it comes back and I send it to the Louisiana state penterintary at 17544 Tunica Trace Anogla, Louisiana . Thanks 🙏👍 for looking. ( Signed,#0382 Pumpkin pie 🥧 Spice Home School 🎒 Teacher Naomi Lynn Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.