**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Friday, February 3, 2023

February 3,2023 I #0382 Called Military Recovery in Cairo Babadalish, Ejupt 3 years ago about Klamath falls Oregon incident and they were deployed to come save me #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live and my Real family and the Real victims and guess what today at 445 pm a Military Helicopter flew right by this house 🏡🏠 were I'm at and I can't wait to leave to Christmas 🌲🎁 Island 🏝️ to start my life over again without the Great Out break 💔 people in the USA! I'm excited to leave! This is a true story about a portion of my life #0382 Captain/ Lieutenant/ Sgt/ military convey judge marshall and undercover Home land security worldwide and more #0382 Simon, Naomi Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.