Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
February 28,2023 I'll be 53 going on 13 again lol. and it's been a Real deteraltermental last 3 years due to all my accusers and there friends and families and I can't wait to go home 🏡 overseas to live and get away from these Losers in the USA! anyways I miss my son's and grandkids and sometimes my daughter's who don't give a ratts A** about anything but there phatic lives! anyways Happy birthday 🎈🎂 to my beautiful ❤️💜 Self " #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live for 3 years plus on Google bloggers and Time line Reviews!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.