**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

February 22,2023 #0382 Nana's Exquisite Creation's and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live, I'm gonna send these legal Hemp Goodies Handcrafted by myself #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live, APO , I'm gonna send Flat cherry ๐Ÿ’ Licorice Pieces Handcrafted with Legal Hemp Goodies and Fruit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ Slices candy ๐Ÿฌ Pieces Handcrafted with Legal Hemp Goodies by myself #0382 Nana's Exquisite Creation's and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live! ,This week when I get money ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ! I'm gonna send it to my son's Erik Matt Jr, Devon Jacob, Trevor Scotty, I Miss you guys all very much I can't wait to see you Momma! #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon! ( Hope you get these my son's) ( I have all 3 of these bags to get mailed USA and global Apo soon) and 30 Orange ๐Ÿงก envelopes going to the IRS in Ogden Utah,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Human Trafficking Awareness Animation

https://youtu.be/eRwIKj5kxWE?si=BerMAI3qSBUDoYXy