**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Saturday, February 18, 2023

February 18,2023 True Live Events and The Risk of Life in the USA and The Naomi Lynn's World and #0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and more Worldwide and live I gave some of my legal Hemp goodies ( Candy 🍭🍬 that I Handcrafted by myself #0382 the Naomi Lynn Simon and more Worldwide and live, I gave some to Virginia llweyen and David Llweyen and some guy down the street named Jesse to try and they all said it was very good and I also eat it since I sued kasier peremente in Clackamas Oregon in 2019,2020 and more and I've been off my chronic pain meds and cancer meds due to there negligence. anyways my candy 🍭🍬 is very good for my pain and I've had tons of surgeries over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.