**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Saturday, January 28, 2023

January 28,2023 True story told by myself #0382 Undercover Home land security and more worldwide #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live This address to the Louisiana state penterintary is verified on Google world 🌎 wide and so for the USPS here in Tulelake California to say it's not verified well this is mail 📬 fraud by the employees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.